The window for commissions has closed, and those accepted have been contacted!
Commission proposals can be submitted between now and 8am Eastern on Thursday, February 4th. I will select commissions from these proposals based on what I find most interesting and what gives variety. Only those I accept will be contacted at the end of the submission window.
I've added a baseline price for insets in painting commissions, since they're being asked for a bit more. $20 is the starting price for a single portrait in a single inset.
- Send me a note with all details and references relevant to your commission, and include your e-mail.
- If you wish to submit multiple proposals, send each one as a separate note, unless they are a sequence.
- I may or may not accept multiple commissions per customer each month.
- Accepted commissioners will be contacted soon after the window closes, and invoices will be sent to the e-mails provided.
Now on Trello!
$80 for 1 character and simple background
+$50 for each additional character
Complex backgrounds negotiable.
Inset portraits are $20 and up.
$45 per character
Prices are guidelines and may go up depending on complexity of the character(s).
- Must be paid in full via Paypal before I will start the commission. An invoice will be sent to your e-mail.
- Payment must be made within a week. Please let me know if there will be a delay of more than a day.
- Refunds will only be given for commissions that have not been started.
References & Details
- Please include the following in your proposal: type of commission, character reference, expression/mood, and visual reference for size (if expanded). This is the minimum I need to work with, but more is okay.
- Illustrated or photographic character references are preferred. Written descriptions are usually okay, but I may charge extra for having to piece it together.
- If you need to make amendments to your proposal, do so ASAP. Additions or changes may not be accepted after work has begun.
- If requested, up to two rounds of revisions may be made at the sketch stage.
- One round of minor revisions may be requested at completion.
- I'm okay working with most types of expansion, my gallery can serve as reference. Other things like giantess, muscle, vore, inanimate object TFs are okay too.
- Furries, monsters, aliens, and other non-human characters are usually okay.
- Male expansion is usually okay only if it's in a cartoonish manner, otherwise no. Male muscle is okay.
- No Futa.
- I will not draw explicit nudity (i.e. no exposed nipples or genitals), but implied or scantily clad is usually okay.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason.
- Feel free to ask about subject matter that isn't mentioned.
- Once payment is received, your commission will be added to the current commissions queue.
- Commissions will be completed within the month they are offered for. Any significant delays will be announced on my journal or noted to commissioners.
- If you need an image for a specific date, let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate you.
Rights & Reposting
- I retain the rights to the artwork (but not characters and such).
- You may repost, for non-commercial purposes, images commissioned by you on any art-focused website (e.g. furaffinity, tumblr) except deviantART.
- You are welcome to crop & resize images commissioned by you as avatars or blog images. If need be, ask and I can crop it for you.
- Private commissions are expected to remain private. If you decide to post a private commission publicly, I may post it to my gallery if I so choose.
- You can contact me any time if you'd like to discuss rates for a commercial project, but please keep in mind that the same subject matter dos/don'ts apply.